Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Olivia Culpo Gets Naked for Treats! Magazine—See the Sexy Pics! | E! Online

 "I have never done a nude shoot before." Olivia tells Treats!. "I had been asked, but honestly I did not feel comfortable because I was fearful of how it would be perceived. Once I realized this was an opportunity to express myself in a way I hadn't before, in such an organic and candid sense, the experience became more about art and emotion than me as a physical being."

Olivia Culpo, Treats! 

 

PHOTOS: Controversial magazine covers
Olivia Culpo, Treats! Tony Duran/Treats!
"It was all really about the chemistry and trust I had with Tony as a photographer," Culpo says of working with famed photographer Tony Duran, who is known for his sexy shots. "He really had me focus on how I could connect with the camera…This shoot was more about letting myself go emotionally. Tony was adamant about having no makeup on the shoot, so there was no hiding behind make up or clothes to define me."
Olivia Culpo, Treats! Tony Duran/Treats!
"I really enjoyed putting myself out there, "she adds. "It is very liberating to show who you really are. There is a sense of empowerment that I got from the shoot that is hard to explain."
Good for you, girl. You look great.
PHOTOS: See Dylan Penn strip down for Treats! magazine






Olivia Culpo, Treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment